Re: Etch to Lenny, two kernel options now, why?

Ahhh, good thing to know. I think the problem was that with dist-upgrade
all those new packages came along, and I was subconsciously thinking
they were installed due to dependencies on the new kernel and thus
wouldn't work with the old kernel. But apparently there are some
packages (some of the new ones) that require the new kernel, as we have
seen in that nvidia discussion. But of course, some failing services
will not cause the system to fail.

Thanks

Andre