Re: Can not read some messages with signature in mutt

Misko(adatrg-mlist@yahoo.com.au) is reported to have said:
> On Tue, Dec 04, 2007 at 02:22:25PM -0800, Andrew Sackville-West wrote:
> > > I'm guessing GPG is not setup on your computer. Try setting
> > > crypt_verify_sig to no.
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > > Andrei
> > > P.S. Deliberately not signed to make it easier for you to read it ;)
> >
> > that spoils the fun... I was just thinking how hilarious it would be
> > if we all replied with signed mail...
> >
> > okay, unsigned to just to be nice ;-P

> I putted 'set crypt_verify_sig=no' line inot .muttrc file
> but it does not help. Funny thing is that I can not read emails
> only from Michael Pobega. All other messages (signet or not)
> are readable to me.
> When I read signet message mutt says:
> 'PGP signature could NOT be verified.'
> but show the content in pager. Only for Michael's emails it says:
> 'Could not copy message'
> amd refuse to show the text of message. This is most confusig to me.
>
> Just now I found new way to read Michael's emails:
> first pressing 'v' to see attachment and than with enter I can
> read his message. What I noticed with this process is that
> Michael's messages has only one attachment:
>   I     1 <no description>                             [text/plain, 7bit, 1.3K]
> but all other signed emails has two attachments:
>   I     1 <no description>                 [text/plain, quoted, us-ascii, 0.3K]
>   I     2 Digital signature                    [applica/pgp-signat, 7bit, 0.2K]
>
> Could this be the problem? But then I am puzzled why is it only me
> who can not read his messages and rest of you can.

I have 'set pgp_verify_sig = no' in my .muttrc and have no problem
with Michael's mail.

:-) HTH, YMMV, HAND :-)

C, n.:
  A programming language that is sort of like Pascal except more like assembly
except that it isn't very much like either one, or anything else.  It is either
the best language available to the art today, or it isn't.
                -- Ray Simard