Re: how to read http mails in mutt mail reader (vim)?

hce(webmail.hce@gmail.com) is reported to have said:

> Thanks Andy and other responses. It is a good solution although I wish
> I could use the vim to read HTML with ability to click the URL links
> like lynx (asking too much :-)).

No, you are not asking too much.

Read the vim manual section on mailcap.  Then setup your own .mailcap
file and then you can read HTML mail in mutt.

To be able to click on a URL when you need to install and set up the
urlview package.

Programmers don't die, they just GOSUB without RETURN