[no subject]

Hi!
I want to install Debian testing from HDD. I can't install it from CD/DVD
because my DVD-ROM isn't working properly.
For this unusual installing I need to download: 1. installation image 2.
files hd-media/initr.gz and hd-media/vmlinuz . I've downloaded the
installation medium to the root directory. But I can't find the right
version of files initr.gz and vmlinuz. I tried those files from the image,
but an installation process wasn't proper because it was finding the
installation image on CD-ROM. I tried some version of these files from
http://http.us.debian.org/debian/dists/lenny/main/installer-i386/current//images/hd-media/
but the installator said: versions of kernel (in image and file, which
I've downloaded) aren't the same, so the installation process didn't work.
I was finding these files but I still can't install it from HDD.
I hope, somebody can help me.
Thanks...