postfix loop by to itself

Guys,

Again, google is not my friend. I been looking for a month how to fix this problems and haven't gotten a clean answer.

By the way this problem only is happen on my debian box. But I am unable to get any of my system emails, because the system is looping by to itself.

Sep 3 00:18:32 inferno postfix/smtp[29302]: 4A871FF0C: to=<amavis@inferno.magigames.net>, relay=none, delay=10, delays=0.02/0/10/0, dsn=5.4.6, status=bounced (mail for inferno.magigames.net loops back to myself)

I have this in my main.cf

mydestination =localhost, localhost.localdomain, magigames.net, britishscifiexchange.net, pegasusofamerica.com, periodicupdates.com, drummertom.com

But no matter what, it gives that error above.

Any clues as to what to look at to fix this.

Payne