Re: [OT/Sometimes Windows is better] Horrible GNOME File Picker (Was: Open (helper application chooser) for iceweasel/icedove is too simple)

On Wed, 10 Jan 2007 14:47:52 -0000
marc <gmane@auxbuss.com> wrote:

[...]

> In passing, I'll mention that the Windows' file manager Directory
> Opus 8 [1] is something that the Nautilus, Konqueror and Krusader
> folk should examine. If Linux could get close to just its two pane
> setup, I would be a happy man. Add to Opus 8 the integration of
> TortoiseSVN, and Windows deals Linux a good few healthy blows.

[...]

Also in passing ... Konqueror can give you a multi-pane view and
(courtesy of Cervisia) integration with a CVS client.

--

Liam