getting a printer published.....

hello!

i have a network printer on my LAN that uses a peculiar driver, i
configured one machine to be able to talk to it, so far so good, the
printer works properly....

now iwante the other machines to access that printer through my server,
    and there nohing goes....

i used the local web-service of cups to allow to publish that printer and
activate the publication through the LAN, but manifestingly i failed....

so i am clueless on how to get htis work...

i've put the relevant files, also a strange error-log onto
http://bboett.free.fr/cups/
if somebody could tell me what's going wrong, or what tests i could do
to locate the error....

thanks!

--
ciao bboett