offlineimap with more than two mailboxes?

Hi.

Has anyone tried to use offlineimap to synchronize more than two
mailboxes? I suppose it should just work, but if it does not, then
I'd possibly lose some email.

I was thinking of having one main server, A, and two sattelite
boxes, B and C, syncing with the server. But I'd delete and move
emails around in the satellite boxes, and expect the changes to reflect
on the others.

(I will *not* sync the satellite systems among themselves, as I guess
this would probably confuse offlineimap)

So -- did anyone try this before? Did it work?

Thanks,
J.