[OT]asking questions

Hi all,

 I have some basic knowledge of linux kernel programming
 and going further i have some questions on the file system device
drivers. I am not getting information on the internet on this topic.
Can someone suggest me a good mailing list where i can ask questions
I may be asking some basic questions on this topic and so the mailing
list must not kick me off ...

thanks
--
Bhasker C V
Registered Linux user: #306349 (counter.li.org)