Debian Mail through Exchange Server

Deploying our first Debian Etch server in a Windows AD environment. Have Samba installed and configured and the Debian server joined to the AD.

Does anyone know of a walkthrough or how to configure the Debian server to route mail messages through the Exchange server? It’s open to relay for clients on the LAN, so I don’t need to pass login/password info, just want any messages from MRTG, Syslog or Nagios to route to the Exchange server and go to the Administrator address for the domain.

Thanks in advance

Joel