debconf for exim4

I am trying to automate the upgrade from sarge to etch for 300+ servers. To do this I need to get rid of 20 or so questions that get asked by exim4 during the upgrade. I am not sure if I can get debconf to work for this, but this is what I think I want.

The first question is:

Configuration file `/etc/exim4/conf.d/auth/30_exim4-config_examples'

 ==> Deleted (by you or by a script) since installation.

 ==> Package distributor has shipped an updated version.

   What would you like to do about it ?  Your options are:

    Y or I  : install the package maintainer's version

    N or O  : keep your currently-installed version

      D     : show the differences between the versions

      Z     : background this process to examine the situation

 The default action is to keep your current version.

*** 30_exim4-config_examples (Y/I/N/O/D/Z) [default=N] ?

This does not feel right to me, but it may do the trick. Before I try it I just wanted to see if anyone could send me a the proper direction to auto

Using debconf-set-selections {file} containing the following:

exim Configuration select N

Any suggestions, redirections, or other forms of help are appreciated.

Tony Heal