Re: %20MATLAB: xcb_xlib.c:50: xcb_xlib_unlock: Assertion `c->xlib.lock'failed.

I was hopeful but it didn't solve the problem, thanks anyway (assuming I don't
need to do it before X starts)

It seems to be something with the java awt actually and should be corrected by
either sun or x.org I haven't managed to figure out which from google.

running matlab as matlab -nodesktop -nosplash (no gui but with java) still
gives the problem but running matlab -nojvm doesn't show it so it's certainly
something to do with the jre or something that matlab does with it.

I just tested jabref and it dies with the same error also, so it's definitely a
java issue.

Any other JREs arround I can try?

Thanks