Re: Broken AMD-64-DVD-ISO-image retrieved via bittorrent

On Sat, May 05, 2007 at 05:00:07PM +0200, Andreas Glaeser wrote:
[...]
> 84% complete after re-scanning with ktorrent. I re-downloaded
> the .torrent-file and compared it with the one I was using for download,
> but found no difference. What to do about it ? File this as a bug
> against cdimage.debian.org ?

You could search the archives of debian-cd mailinglist. If you don't find
anything interesting then just write to them. BTW, what filesystem are
you downloading to? Do you have enough space on the partition?

Regards,
Andrei
(Albert Einstein)