Re: How to create boost libraries for cross compile?

Le vendredi 4 mai 2007 09:27, Joost Kraaijeveld a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Can anyone tell me how to create the Boost libraries so that I can use
> them using the mingw32 cross compiler? Can that be done using the cross
> compiler itself or should I just compile Boost on a Windows machine and
> copy the files?

Both methods should work. I never did it, but it's an autoconf package and is
already ported on windows, so I guess you can compile it with mingw32. It
should be as simple as

./configure --host=i586-mingw32msvc --prefix=/some/path
make
make install

Set a prefix to install it in a separate place or you'll mess up your system.
I generaly put all my mingw32 packages in ~/local-win32, but of course you
can choose any place you want.

But maybe is there a precompiled package somewhere, in which case you just
have to uncompress it in some place and use it as is. I think cygwin provides
that.

--
Cédric Lucantis