raggle and iceweasel

I installed Raggle - a console RSS newsreader - and am trying to get
selected links to open up as tabs in Iceweasel (the current default is
to open up a text browser). I checked out the README and found the
config options for browser:

# browser options
 'browser'               => Raggle::Path::find_browser,
 'browser_cmd'           => ['${browser}', '%s'],

I tried altering the command to:

'browser_cmd'           => ['iceweasel', '%s'],

But no joy... How do you edit config so that Raggle will open selected
items in a tab in Iceweasel? Thanks for any help.