Re: Procmail recipe problems

Arlie Stephens <arlie@worldash.org>:

>  I've got a strange problem with my procmail setup, and it's presently
>  affecting my handling of the debian-user list. I suspect I've made
>  some stupid error I just can't see.
>
>  The goal - filter all mailing lists into their own mailboxes,
>  particularly lists like this one, which combine high volume with a

# ------------------------------------
# debian-${MATCH}
#
# The match operator matches whatever the regexp that follows
# it matches.
#
:0
* 1^0 ^X\-Mailing\-List:.*debian-\/[a-z.-]*
* 1^0 ^Newsgroups:.*debian.\/[a-z.-]*
* 1^0 $ ^Received:.*${DEBIAN}
{
  LOG="debian-${MATCH} - "
  :0:
  00.debian-${MATCH}
}

>  The system is running sarge, not updated to the latest and greatest

I run Sarge.

>  received. (There's no practical difference, since it's a single user
>  system, but I suppose the configuration might matter.)

Mine's a singe user system.

(*)    http://www.spots.ab.ca/~keeling          Linux Counter #80292
       Spammers! http://www.spots.ab.ca/~keeling/emails.html