RE: OT

Respect for posters lowers over time the more they top post.
http://wiki.ursine.ca/Best_Online_Quoting_Practices

Julian De Marchi wrote:

> Ubuntu is my Desktop system of choice. It is based on "debian", thus
> debian related. All those things are debian related as they run on the
> debian system.

Ubuntu != Debian.  Ubuntu has it's own lists where Ubuntu is in-bounds.

> I use ms outlook at work, cause I am locked down to use it.

That doesn't make it a good idea to use it, it *does* make it a good idea to
encourage coworkers to use something other than email to contact you until
that corporate mistake is fixed.  Failing that, better employment.

Also, go install Outlook Quotefix already if you're going to keep posting.
You're insanely hard to read when you insist on writing in random order.