Re: Why there is no space left on root partition?

On Sat, 2007-01-20 at 12:49 +0000, Joe wrote:
> You can be quite certain that most domestic Windows users will run as
> admins, even though they're virtually all using versions which have
> unprivileged users. They do it because nobody tells them otherwise, not
> because Windows can't do otherwise.

I'm not a Windows user myself, but I hear of many Windows users who
actually know that they shouldn't run as admin but are forced to do so
because a lot of applications, installers and games simply will not run
on an unprivileged account. Maybe things have improved in Vista, but I
kinda doubt it.

--
Cheers,
Sven Arvidsson