Re: where is the bash documentation in info format ?

On Thu, 18 Jan 2007 18:26:54 -0600
John Hasler <jhasler@debian.org> wrote:

> Kevin Mark writes:
> > Are you saying that there is FSF- defined "non-free" software in
> > Debian?
>
> Well, Debian silently includes the "non-free" archive in the default
> apt-sources so that new users can easily install non-free software
> without realizing that it is non-free.

This is from an etch install I did 2 days ago, with the most recent
image.

#
# deb cdrom:[Debian GNU/Linux testing _Etch_ - Official Snapshot i386
kde-CD Binary-1 20070115-09:57]/ etch contrib main

deb cdrom:[Debian GNU/Linux testing _Etch_ - Official Snapshot i386
kde-CD Binary-1 20070115-09:57]/ etch contrib main

# Line commented out by installer because it failed to verify:
#deb http://security.debian.org/ etch/updates main contrib
# Line commented out by installer because it failed to verify:
#deb-src http://security.debian.org/ etch/updates main contrib

Regards,
Andrei
(Albert Einstein)