allow normal user to use sched_setscheduler

Hi,

I am trying to find out how to let a normal user use
sched_setscheduler? Currently I get an error that the process does not
have the necessary privileges.

I looked around and while I find some references to CAP_SYS_RESOURCE
and RLIMIT_RTPRIO, I can't find any information on what exactly to do
get the necessary privileges.

On an earlier system running ubuntu (where I could use
sched_setscheduler), I saw using setrlimit() that the rlimit for
RLIMIT_RTPRIO was
rlim_cur = -1, rlim_max = -1
On the current system running debian, I see that the rlimit is
rlim_cur = 0, rlim_max = 0

I guess what I want to do is set the rlim_max to be -1 so that the
user can use sched_setscheduler to set the scheduling. Can someone
tell me how to do that?

Thanks,
Aravind.