resolv.conf file is written over on reboot.

The etc/resolv.conf file is being written over when i reboot.

I have setup for static ip address, NOT dhcp. The outside word sees the static ip address, and inside on the NAT, each machine is 192.168.0.x. In KDE, System -> Networking, I set up the ip address, subnet mask, gateway address, DNS, Search domains. Host, Hostname and Domain. When I do a more /etc/resolv.conf, it looks good. When I restart, all the info I entered is gone.

What is happening? How do I prevent this?

(newly installed Debian Etch, KDE 3.5.5)