Re: amd64: needed packages for ati drivers

Toshiro wrote:
[...]
the problem is that the 32bit packages that page mentions are for RedHat/SuSE, I don't know the names of the corresponding Debian packages; I've installed some packages with similar names, but obviously I'm missing something, that's why I'm asking for help :)

Regards,

Post the error messages from the installer, and even if I can't make head or tail out of them, someone else on the list probably can.