Re: best CMS system

David Christensen wrote:
what's the best enterprise class content management system(CMS)?

I've been beating my head against that one for a couple of years now, and still
don't know the answer.  (Must be brain damage...  ;-)

[sic]
I've been doing the same :-)
As I'm curently banging my head against Typo3 (www.typo3.com), I would like to point you to this CMS, as it claims to be an enterprise level CMS.
I don't say that it is the best (look at the reasoning oder people gave you), but it is very complex, with very very steep learning curve. The only reason I still insist of making my first web-page with Typo3 is the possibilities of it's use I discover with each new thing I learn.