Re: "alsaconf" successful. No sound!

Felix Karpfen wrote:

I have "discover1" installed and would need more guidance before

I had discover1 (1.7.$something), too, and got some problems with the sound: it didn't work, no sound from any programs but without errors. I had to run manually alsaconf everytime to make it work, and in the boot messages there was an alarming message about snd_via82xx module not loaded and disabled. All I did was to upgrade discover1 to discover (now 2.0.7-2.1), and now the audio modules are correctly loaded at boot time and everything works like a charm :-)

I run testing aka Etch with a 2.6.15 kernel, and, as usual, YMMV.

--
                   FORZA VECCHIO CUORE BIANCOROSSO!
                  1905 -> 2005... la storia continua