Re: aptitutde: "untrusted versions of the following packages will be installed!"

Hello mess-mate,

                                         ^
> | Sorry, but there sure is.  try it this way
> | <http://newbiedoc.berlios.de/wiki/Aptitude_-_using_together_with_Synaptic_and_Apt-get>

> Uhh.. yes it is ??
> Don't know why i hadn't any text .

Because when you clicked the link, or copied it to your browser, the
closing bracket got included.  This leads to a valid, but as you found,
empty page.

--
 Regards  _

When I say ugly, I don't mean rough looking, I mean hideous
Ugly - The Stranglers