Re: tool to resize partitions on cylinder boundaries?

Arthur Marsh wrote:

[snip]

I believe that Debian *should* provide a tool and documentation to easily resize partitions to satisfy the cylinder boundary requirements of fdisk/cfdisk, and proprietary programs such as Partition Magic.

What is there that you want to do that fdisk won't do? Yes, it
warns you, but that doesn't prevent it from running, AFAIK.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.