Etch, xen and kernel panic

Hi there, default install of Xen on Etch and have a problem:
I have two guests configured, both working perfect as long as the other
one isn't started.
If I start the second guest the kernel panics saying somethings not
syncing and something about irq's (sorry about the lack of detail, but I
only have a couple of seconds to look at it before the blasted server
restarts)

Anyone have a good idea what I'm doing wrong?
I'm running on asus p5p800-vm motherboard, pentium d 2.8Ghz proc, 3 gig
ram (256MB for one guest, 2GB for the other) and Etch on both server and
guests.

Any suggestions would be appreciated, I'm just starting to play with xen
but would very much like to get it up and running...

Sturla