Re: [Fixed] Re: Missing partition icons on sid gnome desktop

José Alburquerque wrote:

Curiously, when I run the old hal-device-manager, my volumes appear by label under my scsi disks (I have two with several partitions), but when I run the new hal-device-manager, the volumes are no longer there. Would this be a feature, a bug or what in hal? Should I submit a bug report? (I've attached two window shots for comparison purposes).

I submitted a bug report to the hal package on this so I'm sure this will be ironed out in time. Thanks.

--
Sincerely
Jose Alburquerque