Re: mp3 organizer

Hi,

In article <[🔎] 20061015193311.2828.qmail@web33001.mail.mud.yahoo.com>,
           J Merritt<brookvegas@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I am trying to find a good mp3 organizer that will run under Debian.
> Features: organizing mp3 audio files (by ID3v1/v2 data) into subfolders by
> artist or category, rewrite ID3 tags, etc. Is anyone aware of such a
> package?

I'd also be interested in a console based utility that can handle this sort
of thing. I've got a few installed (id3ed, id3info, mp3info) but none of the
seem to quite do what I want. I just want to be able to adjust the
occasional tag in my library when I find something that's wrong, all my new
stuff is ripped to FLAC and I have that covered.

Cheers

Andy