Re: spamcop

On Mon, 25 Sep 2006 18:05:13 +0100, George Borisov
<george@dxsolutions.co.uk> wrote:

>> You started this by saying your "experience" contradicts my "opinion"
>> to imply that I don't know what I'm talking about.

>When I said my experience contradicts your opinion I meant
>exactly that, word for word.

Really?  I wonder why then, in the next email you needed to further
explain that you "made no assumptions" about my experience.

>If you want to read more into it then that's fine. It is not my
>place to look after your self-confidence issues.

And now you try to twist your false implication to make it look like
my problem.

You lost the fight, George.  And that's no mere implication.