Re: Debian Love

On Saturday 23 September 2006 02:08, Jason Martens shared this with us all:
>--> It seems that morale is a bit low among the developers right now, so I
>--> thought it might be nice for all of us users to remind them why Debian
>--> is such an awesome project.  I love Debian. I love how the system works.
>--> I love the quality of the packages.  I love that it lets me do what I
>--> want to do, and does not try to dictate how to do things.
>-->
>--> To all of you Debian developers, thank you.  I really appreciate the
>--> work you do. Keep it up!
>-->
>--> Jason Martens
>--> Debian Lover
>-->
>-->

Don't know about moral, but I will add a hearty thank you to the developers
and all who contribute.

We should get thousands of these then? Because anyone that might use this
thank you for a bitch, misses the point completely.

Thank you again,
Charlie

--
Registered Linux User:- 329524