Is there any software dedicated to small to medium non-profit making organizations?

Hello everybody,

I am a final year computer student, and my final year project is to
build a management application for small and medium-sized non-profit
making organization. I have been searching on the web some weeks, but
I cannot find a software suite that do the job. I've found many open
source software that do a single function, like
phplist for mail list,
phpbb for forums,
drupal for content management and blogging,
non-free conftool (http://www.conftool.net/) for event management.

However I still can't find a project that gives the functions of the
above or the functions alike. I have tried Debian-NP which seems not
very mature enough IMO.

Best Regards,
Tak