Removing package from apt-build repository

Hi all. Anyone out there using apt-build? When I began using it, I tried to "rebuild" glibc without knowing that debian already provided a customized glibc for an i686 processor (like mine), so I installed the one provided by debian.

However, whenever I issue an "apt-build update-source" I get listings where glibc is included (see below). How do I "remove" glibc from apt-build's processing queue? (Anyone know?). The listings I get look like the following:

-----> Updating sources <-----
fakeroot-1.5.10 is up to date.
Some error occured building package
fontconfig-2.3.2-7 is up to date.
Some error occured building package
freeglut-2.4.0-5 is up to date.
Some error occured building package
New version for glibc_2.3.6-15.dsc available.
Updating from 2.3.6-15 to 2.3.6.ds1-4

Thanks for any help.

--
Sincerely