Re: alternative for rdiff-backup

On Wed, Sep 13, 2006 at 05:49:57PM +0100, Michael Ott wrote:
> Hello!
>
> rdiff-backup crashed every second use.
Hi Michael,
it seems a wiser thing to do to try to help the maintainer of
rdiff-backup as both of you have an interest in seeing it work, that is
if you have the inclination, time or knowledge to do so. If this program
served you well, then maybe an email or two to the maintainer may lead
to it being patched -- good as new!
just my 2 yen,
Kev