MRTG does not pick up interface IP addresses one of the hosts

Hello,

I am monitoring a few firewalls using MRTG.

On all but one of them MRTG is able to pick up the IP address for
 all the interfaces on these machines.

Several of these machines are Debian Sarge boxes (including the
box with the problem.) All of them have an almost identical SNMP
configuration (community, location, support and interface speed
are the only things that have been manually set.)

The question is, therefore, why is MRTG unable to pickup the IP
address information from just this one host, but can do it just
fine for all the others?

When running cfgmaker against the problem machine I can see the
IP addresses in the output, but not in the generated config file.

This is pretty much the limit of my SNMP knowledge. :-(

I also have a test Cacti server here which is also unable to pull
the address information from this one host.

Any ideas?

Thank you in advance,

--
George Borisov