How to list all the non-free packages installed

Every once in a while I need to install a non-free package, so my system
does have some non-free packages installed.  What command can I use to find
out what packages are those (so I can remove them or replace them with free
alternatives)?

Similarly for packages from `unstable, or `experimental'?

I'd have expected the dpkg-query tool to be able to do that, but it seems
the relevant info is not in dpkg's database.

Any hint?

        Stefan