Re: Debian LIVE CD

Stephen Yorke wrote:
Hello all...
I am new to this group (just signed up today) but I am have two problems:
1. Creating a LIVE CD with Debian Testing
2. PXE/TFTP Boot server within a M$ DHCP Environment
I'm afraid I know next to nothing about either task, but if I were trying to tackle the first one, I think I'd start with a Knoppix CD and modify it to what I wanted. It's basically Debian under the hood. (Of course, you miss out on most of the learning that way, and it may turn out to be harder to customize Knoppix than it would be to build from scratch, but I wanted to at least mention the possibility.)

Sounds like you're having fun!

--
Kent