Re: Email programs that work.

On Wed, 30 Aug 2006 18:34:45 +0200
Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle@freenet.de> wrote:

> Hi Micha,
>
> Am 2006-08-28 22:17:17, schrieb Micha Feigin:
>
> > I use gtk2 since that adds hebrew support which I can't do without.
>
> Nice, if it support hebrew, it support farsi and arabic too...
> But what about IMAP(S)?

I have one folder that I access through imap4, it doesn't have subfolders and
such so I don't know to what extent though (seems fully working). It has it's
own sent folder and trash folder and such. On the server they apear as .Sent
and .Trash so it seems that they are stored on the server.

You can associate different accounts for different folders and have them used
by default for sending the mail and have appropriate sent mail folders for them.

I just found out that it also has a plugin for read rss feeds now.

It uses MH natively but also has plugins for Maildir and mbox