Re: Email programs that work.

I don't know how you do it.

AFAIK unless something changed, it has no knowledge of RTL text and thus it
renders it LTR and counts on the terminal to do all the rest. I can see the
hebrew text but I need to read it in the wrong direction.

As for composing, there is no half decent editor that can handle hebrew text at
the moment, vim does it in a way almost nothing else can read, emacs can't do
it at all and the others make even a bigger mess of things.

Also, how do you set the encoding of the message, as otherwise it gets mangled
along the way.