Re: Hey, Steve! (WAS: Re: Pumping Gas in Oregon)

On Thursday 24 August 2006 21:45, Steve Lamb wrote:
>     I'm betting in your world view Joseph Lieberman was the first.

I'm not convinced Joe Lieberman could be that original on his own.

> Still gonna say I don't keep up with current world events, Paul?

No, I just don't know history as well as you, and the 1970s were in that
too-old-for-current-events, too-new-for-US-History gap when I was in school
save for the order of the presidents, the gas crisis, Vietnam and Korean
Wars.

However, in your world, everyone but Steve Lamb is wrong, and everybody must
worship the all knowing, all powerful brain of Steve Lamb.  Remember, the
first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem.

--
Paul Johnson