Re: slow dns lookup

	Hello Tyler,

	The router I use is  the Netgear DG 834 and have had no problems with. Have a
look on ebay and you should be able to get one for a good price. Check out
the seller history first.

In the router config setup I have the options of:

Domain Name Server (DNS) Address

Get Automatically From ISP : yes or no
or
Use These DNS Servers:   thats the option I take and place my isp dns ip here.

The client I use for the mailing list is kmail. I just use "reply" or reply to
mailing list"

	Regards

               peter colton