Website Design & Development Services

Hi,

I apologize for intruding into your busy schedule. Please allow me to introduce ourselves to you.

We are a Website Design and Development organization based in New Delhi, India, having more than 10 years experience in the
design, development and maintainence of websites (http://www.e-WebServices.in). We are working with clients all over the
World.

We have gone through your website, and feel that it can be improved substantially in terms of design. We shall be happy to
undertake this for you, if you so desire.

We cover the entire spectrum of web technologies, and have expertise in developing/ maintaining websites in PHP, ASP.NET
(C#,VB), ASP, J2EE, Java Servlets & JSP, ColdFusion, CGI Perl, ISAPI/NSAPI, Visual Basic, VBScript etc.

Many companies as well as individuals are now outsourcing their work to India. Not only do they achieve substantial cost
savings, but the availability of a large number of professionally trained personnel also ensures a high quality of work. We
can serve you efficiently and cost effectively, and deliver professional quality service with quick turnaround times.

We are a community of professional, talented, and bright people, and are easy to work with. One of the leading Indian
organizations in our field, we take pride in serving many international clientele. For accomplishing jobs with us, a team
of highly trained and dedicated professionals work at our state-of-the-art facilities located in New Delhi, India. We
understand the basic international business processes and ensure that all projects undertaken by us are completed within
the stipulated time period with complete confidentiality, accuracy, and quality.

If you are interested in getting your website re-designed, or simply in getting some modifications made to it, then please
do get back to us. We shall be glad to send you a most competitive business proposal.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Sincerely,

Dhiraj Aggarwal
New Delhi, India

Disclaimer: This is an unsolicited correspondence. If you are not interested in this matter, you may delete this message
without reading it. Please note that we have not purchased your e-mail address from any commercial sources. We have
accessed it through primary research on the internet.  In case you prefer not to receive any future business communication
from us, kindly reply to this email with the subject `REMOVE' in the subject line.