Re: Slow Konsole GUI

Thanks for the advice Florian. Actually the solution was much simpler. I had been displaying a jpeg on a transparent background and this was what was slowing everything down. Eye candy removed and everything was back as it was before. Shame, I quite like eye candy, it would be nice to have that and be able to work at the same time though.

cheers
Dave