Xorg cpu usage

Hello

I live the past night the Laptop (Toshiba Portege R100, Pentium M) on during all the night and in the morning the temperature was 67C. I take this information from a file "/proc/acpi/thermal_zone/THRM/temperature". At the same time the "Xorg" process was using 95% of the CPU. After few minutes of use the computer, the system back to normal temperature (between 49-51C), but What happens ? Why if I live the Linux without use for some hours the "Xorg" came to use all the CPU ??

 Thank you in advance,
       Gustavo Halperin