Re: Debian server support

Hello, my personal view is that all this stuff ("someOS-compatible") is
crap. Just look for good & qualitative parts for the server and that's
it.
My actual recommendation for server with several responsibilities in
small companies is an Vanerpool enabled Intel-machine for using with
Xen, some gigs of ram and a battery cached hotswap&hotspare
hardware-raid-5 controller with much ram. And of course a UPS.

Best regards

Goran