Fwd: Problems mirroring debian-multimedia

On 6/24/06, Marty <martyb@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
I am repeating this issue to give it it's own subject line and thread.

Since the change from marillat to debian-multimedia I have not yet found a
satisfactory way of mirroring debian-multimedia. The site does not seem to offer
anonymous rsync or ftp, and wget and debmirror don't work as I expect them to.

I know this won't answer your question, but I used apt-mirror, a perl
very nice script for mirroring debian apt-sources, and for me it works
like a charm even with the new debian-multimedia.  However it depends
upon wget, and still it works nice with debian-multimedia, so I don't
know what your problems would be.  Any ways give it a try if you'd
like to use something new, it's pretty easy to setup and use.

http://apt-mirror.sourceforge.net/

--
Javier