Re: exim4 - AUTH_SERVER_ALLOW_NOTLS_PASSWORDS

Michael Biebl schrieb:
> Kai Germershausen schrieb:
>> hello there,
>>
>> can somebody help me please. i'm goin fuckin nuts to solve this..
>>
>> @debian sarge 3.1 with EXIM 4 with splitted configuration
>>
>> ..i don't know HOW to enable:
>>
>> AUTH_SERVER_ALLOW_NOTLS_PASSWORDS
>>
>> ..and where???
>>
>> (this is for stmp auth login for email relaying using smarthost)
>>

> Create the /etc/exim4/exim4.conf.localmacros with the content:

I completely missed that you use a splitted configuration, so the
correct file to put this information into is
/etc/exim4/conf.d/main/000_localmacros
(as explained in the documentation)

> AUTH_SERVER_ALLOW_NOTLS_PASSWORDS="true"
>
> and restart exim.
>
> Please also read the documentation in /usr/share/doc/exim4/README.Debian
> (line 257 and ff).

Or better, read the complete documentation ;-)

> HTH,
> Michael

universe are pointed away from Earth?