can't boot sarge after installation

My scsi is an old ISA, use jumper to set irq, and use
aha152x module. During sarge installation, it fails to
find my disk automatically. I enter the command on the
console:

modprobe aha152x io=0x340 irq=10

The installation proceed, every thing seems OK except
the disk speed is slow. After reboot, sarge fails to
boot, it complains that aha152x can't load
correctly,"Hint: wrong parameters", then I reboot, and
try sth. like below at the boot prompt:

boot:Linux aha152x=0x340,10

the result is the same.

Maybe my old ISA card isn't on developer's mind?