Re: Installing a dual-boot Linux and Windows system with two hard drives...

On Mon, 2006-06-12 at 18:41 -0400, H.S. wrote:

[...]
> Or, if you want, you can let the Windows stay as it is and use up
> the part of the disk that had Linux on it as an additional partition for
> Windows.
[...]
> ->HS

Even better idea: format that partition in FAT32! This way data exchange
between Linux and Window$ will be very easy.
And don't be afraid of grub: it will autodetect all your installed OSs
and will set up the boot menu all by itself. At least it did in my case.
Good luck!

--
Szia:
                        Nyizsa.