Problem installing Debian Etch on SATA partitions

Hello.
I'm trying to install Debian Etch, which I got from http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-builds/i386/iso-dvd/ (the DVD ISos were dated 5th june).

While installing, I choosed the expert mode, and followed the steps..

When I came to the step where it asks me about the "Partition method", It only shows one option, "Manually edit partition table". This step looks this: http://shots.osdir.com/slideshows/658/11.gif , except it only got the last option.

Then I proceeded (to the only available option).. Well, that step does not list any of my hard drives, the step is like this: http://shots.osdir.com/slideshows/658/13.gif , but it only shows the four first options and the two last.. (so everything except the devices).

What I want to do, is to install on an already existing partition.. But I'm stuck, I can't seem to find how to get Debian Installer to get along with my SATA drives. And also, I went to the console by using ALT+F2, tried to mount my partition typing mount /dev/sda1 /mnt/sda1, and it worked fine. So it's supported by the kernel, but it seems Debian Installer just refuses to find them..

For the record, I found a FAQ (located here: http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/FAQ#head-a5623cd5a3ec3d8d6a1eef09e3e4c00f911f8b18), that says SATA is supported in Etch, so I find this weird.

Thanks,
Thomas Martinsen
tech@tnet.no